- Condition hair at least once a week using a rich conditioner and comb hair with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb, starting with the ends and work your way up to your roots. We recommend using products like silicon mix, organix, or suave products.
- Leave conditioner in hair for at least 20 minutes or more and rinse thoroughly.
- To keep your curls or wave pattern, lightly scrunch hair.
- After washing, use a dime size amount of anti- freeze hair serum oil to lock the moisture in your hair.
- Let it air-dry.
- Do not use excessive oil products on our curly hair. It will cause the hair to become heavy and stiff.
- Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle & break off.
**Using the wrong products on your extensions will result in dry, dull, tangled, damaged and unmanageable hair extensions! It is important to maintain and treat your hair extensions with the appropriate products that will repair or maintain its natural softness and keep it tangle-free**
Fayvn suggests that you seek help from professional hairstylists for styling if you are not fully comfortable with styling your virgin hair.